Sunday, January 19, 2014

Recently On Instagram

At one point I was doing "This Week On Instagram" posts, but since I'm so horrible at keeping up with even weekly posts, I decided a more appropriate blog title would be "Recently On Instagram".   See my previous instagram posts here, here, and here : )

Here are the photos I have to share with you all this time around:


Trader Joe's Spinach Dip with mini yellow/red peppers for a movie snack:


Super Hero Halloween Costume T-Shirts:
(Batman, Robin, Superman, Wonder Woman)


 I started a new knitting project using Lion Brand Yarn's
Nature's Choice organic cotton (color: almond)
Check out my knitting blog to see the finished project!


I love Korean cuisine, and especially the banchan (small dishes) they serve
along with the meal. The spicy cucumbers are my current favorite!


I recently gave NatureBox a try since they had a $2/box special promo.
Overall I really enjoyed all the snacks and love how the snacks contain
no artificial flavors/sweeteners, no high fructose corn syrup, & no artificial colors.
There was a great variety of sweet/salty snacks that all tasted great!
I personally would not pay the full monthly subscription price of $20/month.


A photo of part of my mini Christmas tree with the snow storm in the background:


What I did on a snowy day in: bake Nutella cookies!


Not many things are better than warm cookies out of the oven with cold milk.
These are nutella oatmeal chocolate chip walnut cookies sprinkled with sea salt :)


Some breakfast in bed I ordered when I had to stay at a hotel during the snow storm:


Christmas tree light bokeh : ) I love the holidays
One of my favorite quotes:
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen
or even touched; they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller


There's something special about writing things down : ) 


Comcast Center in Philadelphia on a clear winter day:


NYE with great friends:


NYE with my better half :)


A new hot pot place "Simply Shabu" opened in Philly Chinatown:


Totto Ramen in NYC:

A birthday cake from Zakes Cafe for one of my best friends:


My old lacrosse stick from high school:


Nike Free Runs 3.0 v5 I got at Nordstrom Rack for $54
These are my all time favorite running shoes! I love the seamless fit.
It literally feels like a sock shoe : )


I've been trying to do more stretching pre and post workout:


My friend Jenny suggested I try out foam rolling and I love it!
It felt so good to roll out my sore legs, especially the side of my quads.
I bought a black foam roller (more dense) to use at home and cannot wait to get it!

That's it for this time. I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment